Friday, August 5, 2011

Follow Friday #13






Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee.
Follow Friday is asking: 

Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).


Wow, I have so many!!!! I'll mention them real quick, I promise ;)

Alice In Wonderland: I was so obseced with Alice in Wonderland as a kid, I didn't understand ANY of it, so I got into understanding every single metaphor Lewis Carroll used in his book. From then on I think of books as a treasure chest. You need to read between the lines, then you'll find the treasure :)

Just Listen: the first book I read by Sarah Dessen, she awakened my Love for Realistic Fiction. to the date its my favorite genre. my favorite Novel of her's is Along For The Ride.

Take Me There: Carolee Dean made such a complex and beautiful character for this novel, to the date Dylan in my favorite character of all and I constantly find myself comparing lead characters to him.

Going Too Far: A Real Love Story. no supernatural or unbelivable circumstances. Just a Love Story. A Perfect Love Story. Love stories are my favorites and Jennifer Echols makes the best.

Thirteen Reasons Why: Can't see life the same way anymore.

Forbidden: Shit. just... Shit! I'm still in shock O.O


Is this cheating? I just can't name one single book xD!


This was all for Blessed Fridays, Thank You For following ;)