Sunday, August 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #10

In My Mailbox

IMM is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren.

The First Goodbye To Borders U_U


LOTS OF PICTURES TODAY. COULDN'T HELP IT ^^

I'm not sure when Borders Closes but if right now this are my last Border Books. If it's still opened next week then I'll have a second last Border Books List *Fingers Crossed* if not then I'll just jump right into my depression ^^

Here's all of the Books I've gotten from Borders since it was announced it would close:

Look at my Borders Notebook!!! It was filled with Border Price tags in the front and now the back will never be Complete!!!





Ok, I'll Stop saying goodbye


From Borders:


Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
The Narute of Jade by Deb Caletti
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Sadly Paranormalcy is not mine, its a Birthday Present for a friend of mine. her birthday is until september and I am seriously tempted to read it before giving it to her xD! No, I will not do that, I will wait 'till she reads it and then I'll read it :3 I'm not sure if everyone does that but we do. We give each other books WE want to read so that we can read them later. Gotta love friends ^^


From Giveaways:





The Book of Putting Make Up On Dead People is so Pretty!!! you must see the colors and everything! and Angelfire is BIG, I thought it was a smaller book! Can't wait to read both :D! Make sure to visit Both Blogs Too!!


I also got my Magazines.... LOL, they were in my mailbox so it counts!

I LOVE NYLON!
BEAUTIFUL!

and I won two more books at Books At Midnight, I was just informed yesterday so I am still really exited and I Can't wait for them to arrive! The Books are Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harries and the ARC of Don't Expect Magic by Kathy Mccullough


What did YOU Got in Your Mailbox? Leave ma Link I'll make sure to Visit :D! [if not today tomorrow I Promise!]